The adopters from Spain and Great Britain are concluding contract for mediation in international adoption directly with AMOR without using the services of accredited organization in the accepting country.
AMOR keeps correspondence with the Central bodies who issued their permit for adoption.
The candidate-adopters from USA are using the services of seven partner organizations of AMOR, accredited under the Hague convention with which AMOR has concluded agreement for cooperation under the Hague convention (Agreement with Foreign Provider in Hague Country).
- Children of All Nations (CAN) – having its seat in Austin, state of Texas.
- Adopolis – having its seat in Washington DC.
- Hope International – having its seat in Dallas, state of Texas.
- KidsFirst International Adoption – having its seat in Indianapolis, state Indiana.
- World Links International Adoption Agency – having its seat in Scranton, state of Pennsylvania.
- Children’s House International Adoptions – having its seat in Washington DC.
- Global Adoption Services – having its seat in Bel Air South, Maryland.
AMOR keeps correspondence with the Central bodies, which issued the approval.
The candidate-adopters from USA are using the services of eight partner organizations that are accredited organizations under the Hague convention and are from the states Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Oregon,Texas and Pennsylvania.