Notarized documents, which can be signed in Bulgaria
- Statement with which the candidate-adopter declares the written consent for adoption of the referred child.
- Declaration from the candidate-adopter, that the child won’t be re-adopted, even if the law permits it.
- Notarized declaration from the candidate-adopter, stating that the child won’t be a subject of experimental treatment and that parts of his/her body won’t be used for a donor purposes, while he/she is living.
- Declaration, that the agreement of adoption, given from the candidate-adopter is not related with material benefit.
- Power of attorney in favor of AMOR for procedural representation in court and for all other actions for finalizing the adoption procedure.